- Implement preventive maintenance strategies
- Ensure continuous operation of equipment
- Simplify intervention plans
- Streamline the management of technical teams
- Quick overview of maintenance activities
- Easy access to global indicators on activities
Casa da Música, one of the country’s premier concert halls, with an internationally recognized architecture by the 2007 RIBA Award, manages a complex space with 14 floors, more than 700 doors, 340 electric panels, 34 air handling units, 8 lifts, multiple processing stations and many other valuable equipment with the support of an integrated maintenance management solution.
The complexity of the Casa da Música is extraordinary and of a huge demand, so the information system is essential to ensure that everything works well, and through Valuekeep, we ensure an optimized and efficient maintenance of all this space